This division encompasses the Outsourcing of Information Technology Services,
Network Design and Implementation, Network Management onsite/offsite,
and Network Security.
The primary goal of this division is to enhance your business systems
by optimizing all phases of the network life cycle and maximizing the
efficiency of your business operating system through system integration.
Experience: our team of consultants have hundreds of years of combined
experience. In an industry such as Information Technology, the changes
are regular and rapid. To ensure that we stay ahead of the curve, GoldTech
requires that our consultants complete regular training on new and emerging
Whether your company has 200 or 5000 users, GoldTech is poised to allow
you as the customer to focus on your core competencies as we remove the
demand on your resources to manage technology.
Partnering with GoldTech for business solutions will afford the customer
the luxury of knowing their information technology needs are not only
being met, but are being exceeded. GoldTech's Information Technology Solutions
provides technology business solutions that will:
Lower overall Information Technology cost
Free up capital for your company's strategic business initiatives
Establish and improve service levels by leveraging your resources and GoldTech's resources
Disaster Recovery Planning
- Provide complete step-by-step assessment of client Disaster Recovery
needs to include detailed analysis of the following key areas.
- Emergency Incident assessment that addresses potential disruptive
events that affect normal business processes.
- Business Risk Assessment examining the criticality of business processes
and the impact of service loss or reduction to customer service levels.
- Develop strategies for backup and recovery of both essential business
processes and critical equipment.
- Provide project planning, documentation and orientation to include
the development of test programs, training and implementing plan maintenance
- Provide detailed Risk Assessment of clients current security posture
and develop information security plan to address and mitigate the potential
threats and vulnerabilities to the existing customer environment.
- Develop cost benefit analysis and security policy/procedures to include
a plan of action for maintaining a long term multi-faceted security
your Network/Managed Services needs.