- Provide complete step-by-step assessment of client Disaster Recovery needs
to include detailed analysis of the following key areas.
- Emergency Incident assessment that addresses potential disruptive events that affect
normal business processes.
- Business Risk Assessment examining the
criticality of business processes and the impact of service loss or
reduction to customer service levels.
- Develop strategies for backup and
recovery of both essential business processes and critical equipment.
- Provide project planning, documentation and orientation to include the
development of test programs, training and implementing plan maintenance
- Provide detailed Risk Assessment of clients current security posture
and develop information security plan to address and mitigate the potential threats and vulnerabilities to the existing customer environment.
- Develop cost benefit analysis and security policy/procedures to include
a plan of action for maintaining a long term multi-faceted security
your DRP/Information Assurance needs.